Made it to Navarette today. About 13km, mostly through a pretty park and conservation area. Saw and heard a variety of birds. Tomorrow is 16km to Najera.
This is the first pilgrim hostel without Internet, so I had to go searching for it in town. I´ll warn now that I won´t always be able to find Internet, so posts will not be taking place every day. They have been pretty much thus far, but it won´t always be possible.
Had dinner last night with an interesting group of people - a Swiss cyclist, two German guys, a Brazilian guy and an English girl. We had fun and slipped back into the hostel just in time for curfew.
Sleep didn´t go so well, because the guy in the next bed was snoring up a storm that could be heard even in the bathrooms down the hall. I´m hoping tonight will be calmer and that I´ll be able to sleep. I did just wake up from a nap, so being able to have that was good at least.
Walking 16km to Najera tomorrow, and then hopefully longer distances from there. I need to plan out my remaining time on the Camino very carefully, because otherwise I will run short of days. My feet are feeling better, little by little, so slowly increasing the distances will hopefully be okay.
Onwards to search out a good place for dinner! Adios!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Nana suta sveicienus. Vina doma ka vinai ir apbrinojams mazberns. Es nodrukaju Tavas "Blog"lapas un iedevu vinai lasit.
Doris bija pilnigi noraudajusies par Taviem piedzivojumiem.
Nu lai Tev iet labak un labak. Mes visi esam loti lepni.
Milestiba, M
Post a Comment