Thursday, October 23, 2008

Logrono

I am in Logrono. It was a pretty boring trip getting here, but I made it. Only about 10km. I´ll probably do a similar length tomorrow, to let my feet rest some more.

Feet feel better off and on. I´m hoping they´ll continue to feel even better so that I can take fewer rest days the rest of the Camino, because I´m going to run out of time otherwise.

New group of people today, since everyone I know has gone onwards at this point. We´ll see how it all works out.

Hasta luego!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are doing the right thing which is taking care of yourself. Everything will work out in the end.We are all very proud of you. We enjoyed the descriptive blog very much - it gave us more of the flavour of your life on the Camino. Enjoy each moment! Kisses for your poor paws. m un p