Forgot to mention in my Burgos post-
Pilgrims were on TV yesterday! Not me or anyone I knew, but people about ten days ahead or so.
When we were in the bar having dinner last night, the TV was on with the news, and they were talking about the snow that had struck north-central Spain (which is where I am right now). Apparently it is unusual (which hopefully means it will go away soon), and they had a segment on pilgrims and the adventures in the snow. Further on near Leon, rather than here, where the snow is actually staying on the ground (which it hasn´t been here yet). I didn´t recognize any of the pilgrims they talked to, but I know some of the people I started with can´t be that far off from where they are, so I hope they are doing all right.
I´ll also be in Leon in a few days, due to the bus I´ll be taking - I might have to buy a winter jacket when I get there, we´ll see. I´ll wait for now until I see what it is like and if the clothes from my package will suffice.
Hasta luego!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
The weather sounds brutal but your heart seems happy!
You're going with the flow and making decision after decision - excellent! You are one bundle of courage.
milestiba, M un P un parejie
Post a Comment