skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Every Journey Begins With A Single Step
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
One Week!
One week from now, I will be on a plane that will take me from Toronto to Frankfurt, where I will change planes to fly on to Barcelona.
The adventure is about to begin!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2009
(15)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(4)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(3)
▼
2008
(44)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(17)
▼
October
(25)
Still in Burgos
Addendum
Burgos!
Villafranca Montes de Oca and Atapuerca
Belorado!
Santo Domingo de la Calzada
Najera
Navarette
Logrono
And since I have a few minutes...
Viana!
Los Arcos
Estella
Puenta La Reina!
In Cizur Minor
Pamplona
Cows.
In Roncesvalles!
In Saint Jean Pied de Port!
Off tonight!
Olèrdola!
In Sitges!
In Barcelona!
Next Stop: Spain!
One Week!
About Me
Antra
Aspiring professional genealogist, specializing in Latvian genealogy. See my genealogy blog (http://www.celmina.com/genealogy) for more information.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment