I decided to stay another day here in Astorga, because the albergue is wonderful and warm and I really need something like that to get better from this cold.
On to Rabanal or Santa Catalina tomorrow, where somewhere along the way I will probably also meet up with the Italian man again, because he also decided to take the bus to Leon and is in the area now.
When it gets warmer in the day I´ll probably head out to a few museums, but for now, I´m going to curl up in front of the fire with a book. Hasta luego!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You are doing the right thing - taking care of yourself. Good for you!
How is the communicating - are you using a lot more Spanish? I'm sure you've learnt a lot.
What's the weather like? I'm glad you've got companionship again.
Well, stick with it. Think -what an adventure you've already had! And more to come!
Since you last called, Pini has been sleeping in your bed every day. Must be telepathic. I think she really misses you.
Love from all of us at this end - m un p un parejie
Post a Comment