In Arzua now, another 15km or so.
Walk was pretty uneventful, the path was exactly like the guidebook said, up and down, up and down.
Had my octopus yesterday. It was good, but not something I particularly want to eat again. Shared it with a German guy who wants to walk around the world - the Camino is just the beginning. Very ambitious project. Exchanged contact information so we can share information in the future about our travels.
Tomorrow - Arca. Then Wednesday we arrive in Santiago!
Hasta luego!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Grrrrrrr! You are doing great, our little cougar! Wow, so close to the end of your journey! We are ever so proud of you. More people are following your blog. Everybody is most impressed.
Nana watched your photos yesterday - over and over. She was quite astounded by it all.
love, m un p un parejie
You are doing amazing and I can't believe how far you have travelled. I told my mother about your journey and she knew about this pilgrimage but never knew anyone who accomplished it! I so admire how much inner strength is required to step out of the comfort zone we all get used to and do something that is not completely comfortable. You will always have that knowledge about yourself that you did it! Very cool!
Post a Comment