Sunday, February 22, 2009

On the move again!

I know there have been no posts for the past two months, but now I am posting again!

In an hour or so, I shall be heading to the train station to depart from London for Scotland, where I shall be spending the next seven and a half months working in a hotel on the northwest coast. I will be doing a bit of everything, from housekeeping to reception to waitressing. Should be a lot of fun!

At any rate, in the past two months, I've visited a variety of sites around London, as well as making a day trip to Oxford and a week-long trip to Aberystwyth in Wales to visit a friend. I shall provide more details on these travels, as well as pictures, and details on my new home, once I get settled.

For now, it is off to Edinburgh, then Inverness, and then Saturday, off to the coast and my new job!

No comments: